Skip to content
- Sylvan Beach Amusement Park – Fun park offers family rides, bumper cars/boats, mini-golf, carousel & carnival treats.
- Fort Rickey Children’s Discovery Zoo – Family destination where children can pet, hold & feed small animals & view exhibits.
- Godfrey’s Public Boat Launch to Oneida Lake – located adjacent to route 49, one mile east of the village of Cleveland with a hard surface ramp this launch has space for 56 cars and trailers.
- Turning Stone Casino – World-class gaming, golf, entertainment, and spa facilities.
- Vernon Downs Casino / Horse Track – With the thrills of a Casino, the excitement of Live Harness Racing and the delight of fine food and spirits, you can kick back, relax and be thoroughly entertained.
- Utica Rome Speedway – This speedway is a longtime 1/2 mile race track hosting a variety of races featuring different classes of cars
- Peter Paul Recreation Park – Go carts, bumper boats, batting cages, an arcade, and more!
- Fort Stanwix National Monument – Fort Stanwix National Monument is a United States National Historic Site in Rome, New York, managed by the National Park Service. The current fort is a reconstruction of the historic Fort Stanwix occupying approximately 16 acres of downtown Rome.
- Weeden’s Mini Mall – Weeden’s Mini Mall is a unique retail store offering a variety of gifts, antiques, collectibles and crafts. The store features vendors from across central New York and is a local favorite of the Sylvan Beach residents.